Pages

Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2016

WOYWW #393



Where did the time go......it has been truly crazy week I have had. I am glad to say that the really cold spell has ended, we are at -21 with the wind chill which is still cold but much better then -39 with the wind but I will say it did feel colder then that. My dogs are happier it is a tad warmer so they can go out to play and do there business needed....as a few times I was running out to get them as they got just to cold and didn't want to move. Also I became a cab in away for my girls to cold to walk anywhere so dropping them off and picking them up from school and work, not to say i also had work, errands and just fell under the weather......never good for mom in this house. Okay well what you have come to see is my desk not my rant on the weather of Canadian northern weather report but we were lucky cause my DH is more northern then us and the weather there was colder so I am grateful we had a tad warmer then him.....I know -39 was warmer.

My desk as of late Tuesday night.....


I have some stamped images waiting to get coloured and cut out at the top of that a ton of card stock and fun foam shaker globes cut out waiting to be put together. In the box is another thing just waiting to be put together for Christmas goodies. I seemly haven't been down here much but to clean up the room with way to many boxes I couldn't find a thing and we our hosting Christmas dinner this year so I am on a time crunch to get everything done. I not sure how the week will go as there is still to much  to do. Still have doctors appointments for my daughters and trying to check things off my list which feels great but this weekend will be crazy with getting all the baking done by Monday as crossing my fingers my DH will be home on the 20th and will be home til the new year. 

I know last week I didn't get around to as many desks and did late Tuesday get a few minutes to catch up on everyone who commented, and I so enjoy everyone's sweet words you left for me. I will do my best to get around this week but I have the next few days with appointments so do my best. 

Thanks for stopping by to see my desk and have a super crafty week.
Hugs ~Anne 😉

12 comments:

  1. Looks like your making lots of shaker cards up there I'm sure you'll get it done in time. Those snowmen must make you smile when your creating thes. Seeing you are a snowman addict

    Hugs Nikki 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are still incredibly busy - it's quite mild here (hurrah) - I couldn't cope with that cold.... have a good week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty organised to me!

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrr Anne you can keep your cold I've shared some sunshine for you.
    Am loving your desky share of Stamps and dies, wonderful!! Pray all gies well for your week and hubby is home from 20th on for Christmas.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x #7

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cold!!!! Hope your DH is home for the 20th. You seem well organised. Anne x #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds absolutely freezing at your end of the world. We are melting in the heat! Lovely collection of little images on your desk.
    sandra de @15

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, wow, thats cold! Love seeing the stuff on your desk,and thanks for giving me an idea! Was wondering how to tidily achieve some circular shaker card front for next year- die cut fun foam! Fantastic. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I could survive -39 degrees! I didn't realize it was that cold in your part of the world! People like to moan about the gloomy British weather, but at least it's moderate. Hope your hubby gets home on time and lots of luck with the preparations. Sometimes I get stressed even cooking dinner just for the three of us - I'm not sure I would be able to (or would want to) host the Christmas meal for the whole family. Sounds too stressful to me! Hope you survive the festivities and will get a chance to put your feet up as well. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's crazy busy, isn't it? I daren't even look at the wind chill. It's far too cold for me already and I've had enough snow.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that IS cold! I won't complain about the -10 we had a couple of weeks ago! I bet you cant wait until your DH is home - take care and have a good week!
    Hugs, LLJ 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are definitely colder than we are - here in southern Ontario it's only -4, but they are warning us about much colder temps to come - probably from your neck of the woods! But, it is winter, and I'd rather have the cold than no snow at all! Sounds like you've been busy, your desk looks nice and crafty, and I'm sure you are looking forward to hubby spending some time at home! Good luck with your dinner! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #35

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Anne, you're busy! don't worry about comments, we all understand. This time of year is crazy for us gals, it has to be said, and the sort of weather that means you have to make sure your dogs keep moving when outside is just adding to the jobs list! You need eyes in the back of your head! Hosting will be fun, but oh boy, you will be pleased when DH gets home....try to find some down time!

    ReplyDelete