Pages

Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2016

WOYWW #391


Happy Wednesday to everyone and it is that time again to see what lies on my desk.... but if this is new to you head over to Julia's blog and join in with all the fun. The link below will head you over for all info and hope to see you there.


The days seem to fly by lately with the general daily tasks, decorating and getting ready for Christmas....... never enough time in the day. As it is almost december my oldest daughter offered to help me with my baking list I seem to have a easy but large list of favorites that I just can not have. 

Okay to what you have popped over for my desk......


I took more of a side view as I didnt want all the boxes that seem to still be laying around waiting to be put away since last week or have they been there longer. Nothing really done since last week but the album I started is to the far left which yes i am still working on it not much left til its finished. I have started making a few new mini albums which is surround my paper cutter at this moment. There is more done since i have taken the picture and just have to put them together tomorrow. Didnt take a picture but I have about 50 or more cut out snowflakes sitting on my table waiting to be stuck on windows and the bathroom mirrors. I am also going to cut more out on my cricut to make a winter town scene.... something my dad and loved how it looks standing outside looking in.


My two dies arrived today that I ordered at the local scrapbook store which match my stamps I treated myself some time back....  and beside that is a Simple Stores mini album kit with their Farmers Market paper line that. I can not wait to start making it either. 

So this is my desk for this week and I'll try my best to get around to 
everyone just this week just have alot going on for the rest of the week. 

Thanks for stopping by....
Hugs ~Anne 😉 


9 comments:

  1. Nice new toys to play with look forward to seeing what you what you make with them all and looks like you will be very busy
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. My words, you sound as if you are well in order for Christmas. Not like me who has presents to buy, cards to make etc etc - and the tree takes a couple of days to put up. Not sure if dp can do all the things I normally do and keep the house clean and tidy so I will try to do as much as I can without overdoing it.
    Enjoy playing with your new toys. (sorry, essentials!)
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash Anne, looks like you will be having fun. Have a lovely week,Hugs,Shaz #10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of sticking show flakes on windows and mirrors - as well as the winter town scene! Do show us next time! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mini albums can be quite addicting, can't they? I've sworn off them for a while so I actually get some other stuff done. Wow that's a lot of snowflakes. Don't see myself decorating with them as we get enough snow around here without bringing it into the house lol.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk is so nice and organized! I love it! Have fun creating your winter scene. Dorlene #40

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are all so busy this time of year, I still have loads of cards to make, not even thought about presents yet..... eek! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. your desk is always so inviting!! Have a great week! Ginny#45 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh - nice desk this week. I'm also eyeing up your very neat storage with those flower wheels for gemstones? Nice way to display them!

    Morti @ 35

    ReplyDelete