Pages

Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

WOYWW #390



It is Wednesday and it is that time again to join in the fun and see what everyone has been up to peeking into there desks. Join in the fun over at Julia's blog where you will find more details.


Time has been seemly moving so fast and days are flying into weeks for me. I haven't gotten to much done since last week and I have been really trying to get the house decorated for Christmas. This is my desk last Tuesday night, I made a quick base of this mini album late Monday night so I could do it at work when slow. So this is my desk after unpacking my bin I took with me today. The surround area has piles of stuff that needs to be put away and empty bins from my decorations that needs to be put away in the crawl space once again. 


Here is the images I have been colouring into my first Christmas card which has turned into a very thick shaker one. 


I have a mini folio album I made a few years back for my sister in law for Christmas and asked her if I could take some pictures so I might be able to post up a completed one I have finished. I followed a tutorial on You Tube from Super Happy Scrapper. Here is a picture of the cover.


Inside left side:


Inside right side and middle:


The pocket flaps on both sides:


The right and left side of the front pockets to each sides flaps:


The middle waterfalls:



and all the tags that fit into the pockets:


Well that is it for me and I am off to hop around and pop in to see what everyone has been up to for the last week. Everyone have a wonderful week and thank you to for leaving a comment. 

Hugs ~Anne 😉





14 comments:

  1. that album is fabulous! Have a great week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet fairy christmas card and holy flip book album that must have taken forever to make I'm sure you SIL will have a fun time putting pictures into it and still sorting through everything and getting it put away have to finish the garlands and trying to talk him into replacing my paper wreaths with 2 more micheal s gas a sale on lol I'm sure you know all about that hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at all the detail in that mini album, it's spectacular - you are very clever to make it! The shaker fairy card made me smile, lots of sparkle and fun!
    HUgs, LLJ 12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the mini album is so intricate ... I would get lost in those flaps. Gorgeous little shaker card.
    sandra de @25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas album looks marvellous - so many pages and flaps and I really like your framed Christmas scene as well! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, the christmas album is amazing, really love how intricate it was. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Christmas-y desk. Love the mini-album. It's gorgeous.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne I just love your mini photo album!!!! It is so special. Just beautiful for the Christmas season.
    Happy WOYWW
    MiSchra #6

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your folio! I want to make one for my DD- do you know the URL for the tutorial you watched? I checked Happy Scrapper on you tube and there are so many. Your Fairy Christmas card is beautiful and unique! Thanks for Sharing! Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lindart. The tutorial is called "scrapbook folder folio style 2-Hello my name is" and was posted Nov 24, 2014 from Super Happy Scrapper. I hope that helps I have found so many and have some absolute favorite ones I seem to go to. Hugs~Anne

      Delete
  10. Great Mini album. I so love making these and this one is extra special, love it. Happy woyww, Angela x18

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated WOYWW. Gorgeous Christmas card - what a treat to receive that. Your mini album is definitely a 'grand make'. Looks complicated. Ali x #32

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a bit late in visiting but grabbing the chance while I can. The completed mini album is lovely. I remember those papers very well too - I may even have some scraps of it still in my stash! Gorgeous shaker card. Have a wonderful weekend. Elizabeth x #35

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm late stopping by but I sure loved what I saw!! Your album is just beautiful! Have a great week! Ginny M #17

    ReplyDelete