Pages

Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

WOYWW #389

It is Wednesday and time to head over to Julia's blog and see what everyone's been up to. If you are new to WOYWW information is at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca and join in the fun with crafters from all over the world.

Haven't really been at my desk to much in the last 7 days as it has been a tad hectic, I just want to say to everyone who comment last week I so enjoyed reading everyone and am sorry I didn't get back to everyone or visit everyone's desk. To what you have popped in to see my desk......


Yah, it is a start of making a few Christmas cards with a new Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends stamp and die set. The markers to the left are my daughters grey touch markers, Bo Bunny paper, cards and envelopes. So I am hoping to at least get 5 cards made is my goal and if I great more done it will be a bonus. I had my daughter show me some tips with colouring so not bad for first time using these makers to shade so much...... Not as easy and quick as I thought it would be. 


Here is the layout for this months challenge almost done as late today I did notice I forgot a title.


Here is October layout challenge I forgot to even take a picture of it to post and to make it more special is I won the draw ...... Yah!!!

Okay last thing is who won my giveaway and I would like to say congratulations to...

Dorlene Durham from 
Carts in the Command Center

Please email me so I can send your goodies to you. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week and I am off to hop around to see what everyone else is been up to as I missed getting around last week. 

Hugs Always ~Anne 😉



14 comments:

  1. Hi Anne. Love those cute little houses you have cut out and coloured. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two layouts look lovely and I really like that stamp set too! Good luck with your cards. I have a few ATCs to make for a swap too and I'm not very good with commitments! Just waiting for the inspiration to strike! Have a good week! zsuzsa #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, love the layouts, well done on the win. Lovely fairy stuff. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both layouts look great. The October one made me laugh out loud - so cute! You look busy with your stamping and colouring. I have finally got around to doing some.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #35

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layouts and I spy something I helped with lol so happy you are using them up. I like the haunted house and fence so kewl looking. Have a wonderful day hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for winning the draw! It's always fun to win things, and your October layout is very cute! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner! I love the stamped images you're coloring. I've got the touch twin markers and while I do love them, they definitely took some getting used to. You're doing a great job! ❤️ Have a great week! ~Heather~ #47

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne,

    Great cards! You have a mini factory going there. That's how I did it when I was making cards. I still have LOTS of supplies and can't wait to get my brand new craft room put together!!

    Happy WOYWW
    Peace,
    Kay (33)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, think I've seen the house one before when I visited. Your colouring looks good too. Have a great woyww and happy crafting,
    Angela x 14

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne! Just popping back to answer your question. The white pen I used is a Sharpie water-based white pen. It is quite a struggle to use white pens on different surfaces - they seem to always get clogged up. This is a new one and it's still working very well, but I have killed several other ones. I must have spent a fortune on white pens - I sometimes use refillables, but they get clogged too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps. it's this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sharpie-Point-Poster-Paint-Marker-White/dp/B00MKULHJQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1479373971&sr=8-2&keywords=sharpie+white

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are great. So much movement and textures! What did you use for snow on the house? Love it!
    Hugs,
    Chris #27

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for letting me know I won. This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete