Pages

Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2016

WOYWW #388


Well here it is Wednesday again and time to see what everyone is up to and if you are new to this desk hop head over to Julia's blog for full details and joking into the fun. 


Okay so what I have been up to.....which hasn't been as much as I like but I pushed everything aside to work on this months challenge for the local scrapbook store. Yes I did have to tidy up a bit but I lost my scissors and foam squares under piles......so this is very clean from a few hours ago.


To the left is a box of blank cards and to the top mixed up with some starting embellisments to make some Christmas cards, I got side tracked with the new layout you can see in the middle. 


Here is a quick close up of it not finished just drying the snow texture under the house and snowman, still have a bit more before done. I did use my Cricut to cut out the house, embossed with Tim Holtz brick folder and then dry brushed Shaz on white ink for that frosted cold brick look. Post a picture up when I finish it. 

Don't forget next Tuesday I close my giveaway and will be posting the winner on my Wednesday post. Take a peek on last weeks WOYWW post for details and a picture of all the goodies.you can still enter just leave me a comment on this post and I will add your name to the draw. Also thank you to everyone who visited me last week and left me such warm comments. Okay I am off to see what everyone has been up to.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Wednesday. 
Hugs ~Anne 🤗


15 comments:

  1. YOUR layout is looking fantastic I like all the details you have added in and the papers are a great combo good luck with the challenge hugs Nikki? ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab looking layout, I'd have got distracted doing that too. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anne, love that LO. It caught my eye in the first picture and so I was delighted to scroll down and see it in all its glory. What a gorgeous page.
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout, how impressed I am that you can sweep aside card making to immediately make a LO...I'm such a one job at a time gal that I'd have to finish the cards first, it's a compulsion! Also loving the clean and ordered state of your desk...as you've seen from my desk, I'm a long way from that today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that layout, Anne. Hope you get your cards finished as well ...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, that is a gorgeous layout. Love the embossing too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely wintery scene, Happy WOYWW, Vicky #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool desk and projects, love your background paper

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    No. 35

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page in the making.Happy WOYWW Elaine No. 37

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scrapbook layout. That snow is wonderful. It gives such dimension to a project.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #39

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great LO, it would be a nice idea for a card too, love it. Happy crafty woyww, Angela x 19

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    And always a nice feeling to clean the desk.
    Mine is a mess.

    Greetings from a snowy Sweden!
    Sussie nr 41

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layout looks like a lot of fun - and a lot of work! I'm always getting sidetracked in my stamping room! And I lose things all the time, finding them when I no longer need them anymore! LOL! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #47

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable layout! Good luck in the contest! :) Have a great week! ~Heather~ WOYWW #51

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely layouts!! your desk looks yummy! Have a great week Hugs, Ginny M#34

    ReplyDelete