Pages

Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2016

WOYWW #360



Click the link above to head over to Julia's blog to find out the details.

Happy WOYWW to everyone.... This is getting right to my desk.


Here is a picture of my large desk which I am making a new planner from a old MME calendar I found on my shelf which I never did get around to useing it. I used my envelope punch board to make the base of the dividers and cut the calendar basicly in half. I still have to print out calendar pages and make a little dashboard to hold some of my sticky notes for those quick messages. 


Here is my other little black table I am going to start on my mini project life book and the little file holders I made about two months ago to hold my cards that are made and card stock from some of my scraps. 


In my new organizing I have taken away my CD stand that held my markers and put in in my stackable storage I used for going traveling with that held supplies to make things while away from home. This is also easier for my youngest daughter to just grab the whole bin or a section.

Last thing everyone wants to know is the winner of my birthday candy giveaway 
it is:
 !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
SHARON KOOLE
Please leave me your email so I can get your information to send off your parcel.

Thanks to everyone who comments and have a fantastic Wednesday.
Hugs ~Anne 





16 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy moving things around. I like my markers to be portable too. It's a never ending shifting things around and sorting and reorganized. Your book is looking good have fun making it up hugs Nikki
    Congrats to Sharon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving to look of that planner.. I'm considering taking the plunge into 'planning' but not sure if I should.. there doesn't seem enough hours in the day at times to do all I want to do.. and I'm sure I'd spend more time 'planning' than actually 'doing. Elaine no. 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like the pages for that planner - how clever is that? There's something appealing about those boxes of pens too, it makes me want to riffle through them :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 16 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with how organized everything looks. I love your ink pad mini-shelves. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You are so organised - everything looks great! Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely crafting potential there - and everything so spiffy looking too. Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a planner for this year, but hardly seem to use it, I now practically only use it to write down the prompts from challenges I'm following. Happy WOYWW Vicky#6

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pages on the planner. They look great. All those markers! Wonderful colours and fun to play with - good of you to share too!

    I'm so excited to win your birthday goodies! I'm off to email you now.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #46

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to find your email. I'll keep trying

      Delete
    2. Sorry I thought I had it on my blog it is chinadoll7474@gmail.com.

      Delete
  9. Wow, you have a very tidy desk! So organised!
    The planner looks lush.
    Happy WOYWW,
    Have a good week too,
    Lisca#15

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk looks so nice and organized. I'm impressed and a little jealous!!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #36

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea with the diary/planner, and how lovely it's looking, lovely papers. I ,love too the PL storage and desk area....great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia I found a tutorial on line to make them they seem to be working out better then shoved in a draw. ~Anne

      Delete
  12. So Organised, love your desk space. Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you are so organised, lucky because you also seem super busy.

    ReplyDelete